Friday, March 30, 2007

Client Letter

Dear Mr. B:

We have never met, but I have been a client of your Newport Beach Office twice. Both times Jason E. Trumpler was my counsel. The first time my case was completely dismissed due Jason’s style, finesse, and expertise.

The second time, I was not so fortunate; I was convicted. However, the terms and conditions of my conviction were far better than I expected and far better than the DA planned on agreeing to. Jason was able to speak with the judge and reason on my behalf in a convincing manner.

The situation has caused much strain on my family. I plan on never needing your services again, I have learned my lesson. However, if someone I know is in a similar situation, I will send them straight to Jason, even if I have to drive them myself.

Thank you and your staff for the hard work done on my behalf.

Sincerely,

R.A.

No comments: