Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Client Letter

Dear Jason:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for the superb representation and moral support I received during my case. Words alone do not express my gratitude to the expert handling of my DUI case by you.

As you already know, I was represented by your colleague D.D. for a prior DUI back in April of 1998. At that time, the Long Beach Police Department said that I refused to do any test. That was not true, I had told the officers at the arrest scene that I would not do a sobriety test; I was then arrested and taken to Long Beach Police Station for booking for a DUI. Please note that I never stated that I would not take one of their 3 tests. Mr. D was able to get the charges reduced to a "dry reckless." Also, he was able to get my license back. That was 8 years ago. I served 3 years probation and Mr. D was able to get my case expunged.

On October 15, 2006, I was arrested in my driveway, "about 9 feet outside my car" with a police officer pointing a gun at me in broad daylight telling me to get back into my car. I of course complied with his orders, lest I be another Rodney King and be shot. The rest you already know, and today I appeared in court for a motion that you had filed, not to mention 2 others that you had filed, and the DA decided that you would tear apart their case and dismissed mine.

I cannot express in words, that which you and your staff had done for me to get this dismissal. It was to me, an answer to prayer that helped you do this. For this, I thank you.

TJ

info@trumplerlaw.com

512-457-5200

CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!

No comments: